Openhole ball-drop Multistage fracturing Packer
Allowing efficient and controlled stimulation operations in difficult well conditions Saltel FracPacker 10,000 psi
SALTEL FracPacker 10K is based on proprietary expandable stainless steel technology. The steel packer expandable sleeve is expanded between the casing and the borehole by applying pressure in the casing. Sealing is achieved through a thin layer of bonded elastomer.
The patented pressure balanced double sleeve design allows for application of varying annular differential pressures while cycling the temperature without losing the seal.
The welded end fittings also serve as protection to the expandable sleeve while running in the well. Rotation is possible while running in, full casing characteristics are maintained. The expanded sleeve also acts as a centralizer to the casing string once expanded.
- Seal effectively in oval, out of gauge or irregular borehole
- Avoid thermal contraction when injecting fluids at a temperature lower than formation temperature
- No waiting time: the FracPacker expands on demand and immediately seals after the expansion pressure is applied
- Control the pressure applied by the packer on the formation in order to provide a good seal while not creating a high stress point
- Eliminate extra connections or casing ID reduction and maintain casing rating
- Life of the well solution