Xpandable Patch Extreme High Temp
Saltel Xpandable Patch Extreme High Temp
Saltel Xpandable Patch Extreme High Temp is a permanent solution to repair a zone of damaged casing or casing couplings specially designed for Cyclic Steam stimulation (CSS), Steam Assisted Gravity Drainage (SAG-D) and geothermal wells.
This expandable short length of tubular is made from high quality Stainless steel to resist severe temperature and corrosion conditions. The steel is covered with an expandable packing seal made of Graphite and High temperature PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene).
This material selection enables it to seal effectively at low and high temperature with different mediums such as water, vapor and nitrogen.
At depth the Patch is expanded using a high pressure inflatable packer, and pushed against the casing to activate the outer seals. The setting tools are extracted to leave a pressure and temperature resistant inner lining inside the well.
- Life of the well solution
- Fit for thermal applications
- Seal effectively in oval, out of gauge or irregular borehole
- Repair damaged or corroded casing
- Seal off leaking couplings or separated pipe
Features & benefits
- Thermal element rated up to 662 DegF [350 DegC]
- Qualified with thermal cycles up to 335°C (635°F)
- A real time setting controller verifies the ID of the set Patch during the operation. Any anomaly can be immediately detected and corrected
- Leaves large ID access to the well below.
- High Pressure resistance
- Pre-expanded center gives protection for sealing elements while RIH.
To get access to full data sheet, fill the form below