Position type: Unlimited-term contract
Working time: Full time
Qualification: BSc degree or equivalent experience, you have 3 to 5 years of experience in site supervision, ideally acquired in an international environment.
Published 2 weeks ago Updated 1 week ago
The Field Supervisor will perform the service or services as specified in:
- the job design
- the job program
- the job technical design
The service includes:
- Any necessary pre-job testing.
- The completion of the specified service(s).
- Ongoing monitoring of job progress.
The Field Supervisor identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work, and manages risk during the service delivery.
At the Well site – International locations
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Execute service delivery to the customer (from job preparation to job satisfaction report).
- Prepare job reports and lessons learned.
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance.
- Lead Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
- Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
- Wear PPE, observe HSE policies and maintain the required safety training.
At the Base – located in France
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
- Assist the Design/Technical Engineer with implementing technical programs and bids.
- Be involved in general procedure creation/ operation document redaction.
- Support the organization of the shop and the equipment care.
- Ensure the Maintenance and servicing of the downhole & surface equipment.
- Help prepare and organize required documentation related to such activities as calibrations, function tests, material certifications, and inspections.
- Prepare equipment and associated critical spares for shipment and staging to a pre-determined location or loading zone.
Knowledge and skills
- BSc degree or equivalent experience, you have 3 to 5 years of experience in site supervision, ideally acquired in an international environment.
- Sound mechanical knowledge and experience.
- Rigorous, reliable, and autonomous, ability to work in the field in rough conditions.
- Listening skills, ability/will to learn new technologies.
- Computer literacy and, more specifically, Pack Office (Excel).
- Fluent English.
- Extensive traveling.
Location: Bruz, France, with extensive traveling.
To apply, thank you to fill the form below or send your application to saltel-careers @ slb.com.