Position type: Unlimited-term contract
Working time: Full time
Qualification: University degree preferred (Licence); equivalent experience to be considered.
Location: Bruz, France
Published 2 weeks ago
The HSE Specialist supports local Management in establishing and continuously improving HSE culture within the worksite
The HSE Specialist supports local Management in establishing and continuously improving HSE culture within
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- To develop Managers’ awareness and ensure HSE is an integral part of Line Management responsibilities and objectives.
- To assist Line Management in:
- Understanding and Implementing the HSE Management System.
- Monitoring HSE objectives.
- Liaising with local contractors, and agencies regarding HSE.
- Assessing the local risks.
- Generating local HSE procedures, work instructions and checklists as required.
- Preparing and monitoring HSE plans that define how the HSE Management System is implemented at location level.
- Monitoring compliance to policies, standards and procedures.
- Plan and assist in compliance audits and self-audits (HSE MS, HSE and Product Line standards).
- To advise Management on corrective action required.
- To coordinate and actively participate in the screening and HSE training of all personnel, including contractors.
- To keep abreast of any new documentation and training material related to HSE and to inform management accordingly.
- To ensure that the relevant HSE documentation is updated and available on the site.
- To advise Management on the level of compliance of the local HSE program (“Document Unique”)
- To actively monitor & follow-up on HSE reports & audits
- To support line management in investigations of failures and accidents.
- To develop and maintain a high level of awareness among all personnel through communications, training, and promoting active involvement of employees in HSE.
- To recommend improvements to the HSE program.
- Regular Internal Reporting System reviews to ensure the logged data is correct and up to date.
- To analyze HSE trends for the location
- University degree preferred (Licence); equivalent experience to be considered
- Good communication skills
- Computer skills (Office)
- Fluent in French
- English understanding, speaking and writing
Apply by filling the form below or send your full application to saltel-careers [at] slb.com