SES FracPacker 10.000PSI
SALTEL FracPacker 10K is based on proprietary expandable stainless steel technology. The steel packer expandable sleeve is expanded between the casing and the borehole by applying pressure in the casing. Sealing is achieved through a thin layer of bonded elastomer.
The patented pressure balanced double sleeve design allows for application of varying annular differential pressures while cycling the temperature without losing the seal.
The welded end fittings also serve as protection to the expandable sleeve while running in the well. Rotation is possible while running in, full casing characteristics are maintained. The expanded sleeve also acts as a centralizer to the casing string once expanded.
The expansion port is equipped with a valve system naturally closed from annulus to casing ID. It prevents the internal sleeve from collapsing and allows future re-frac operations. The system also closes if the flow exceeds a predetermined value to reduce any risks of fluid communication.
- ISO 14310 V3 qualified
- 10,000psi-69.9MPa differential pressure
- Cycling temperature from standard 250°F (121°C) to 70°F (21°C)
- Seal effectively in oval, out of gauge or irregular borehole
- Avoid thermal contraction when injecting fluids at a temperature lower than formation temperature
- No waiting time: the FracPacker expands on demand and immediately seals after the expansion pressure is applied
- Control the pressure applied by the packer on the formation in order to provide a good seal while not creating a high stress point
- Eliminate extra connections or casing ID reduction and maintain casing rating
- Allow to perform re-frac operations
- Life of the well solution
*SES FracPacker are not available in Europe. For more information please contact us
To get access to full data sheet, fill the form below